Sunday, April 25, 2010

things i love the most....

i will be writing about the things i love the most.... my kids, my husband, unschooling, natural birthing, natural living, gluten-free & veggie cooking, creating art music and love, honest moments and vivid memories... hopefully i will be brave enough to share my dreams, fears, and passions...
i am aspen mama because i love trees ~ my children are named after trees ~ strong and courageous, peaceful, charitable, life-giving trees ~ i needed a tree too! so Aspen is mine, pretty much sums up my motivations and life. as i became a young adult, i was full of fears; my life was stuck in those fears until the birth of my daughter... she has forced me to face my fears and keep on growing. the life i live now holds some similarities to the life i was raised to life, but it has become my own to choose.
hopefully i will be sharing some of our unschooling adventures, and be brave enough to share some of my hopes, fears, dreams.... more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment